About Our Flavored Drink, or Hurricane
Our flavored Delta 8 Drink packet is meant to be added with 12 – 16 fl oz of water but can be added to any drink and contains 20mg of an extremely fast-acting powdered delta 8 THC. It can give an edible onset in under 5 minutes for some people with a gentle rise in effects that typically peaks around 30-60 minutes and can last multiple hours for some.
Delta 8 Hurricane (Flavored Drink Additive) Product Description
- Total-Content Per Popbox: 30 packets
- Serving Size: 1 packet
- Total Delta 8 Content: 20mg per packet / 600mg Total per Box
- Ingredients: Natural Flavor, Sugar Cane, Citric Acid, Natural Color, Hemp-Derived Cannabis Oil Powder, Potato Starch, Reb M and Mannitol
What is Delta 8 THC?
Delta 8 THC is an isomer of CBD and another cannabinoid found in hemp and hemp extracts. While Δ8THC and Δ9THC have similar names, they are distinctly different compounds with distinctly different characteristics, and there are clear-cut reasons why Δ8THC was made fully federally legal by H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018 and delta 9 THC was limited to a maximum content of 0.3%.
Delta 8 Hurricane (Flavored Drink Additive) Effects
There are no long-term, definitive studies on the effects of Δ8THC, and everything that follows is based on firsthand user experiences with Δ8THC and is provided as information only. It is not medical advice, and our delta 8 Flavored Drink Additive (Hurricane) does not diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases, conditions, or any other ailment. You may have an entirely different experience. We do not suggest in any way, shape, or form, that your experience will be the same.
We do not have sufficient data to say anything definitively, but Δ8THC metabolites may trigger many drug tests looking for delta 9 THC metabolites. As a precaution, you should not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.
Important Product Notes
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT WITH ALCOHOL.
- This Delta 8 Flavored Drink Additive (Hurricane) may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- Δ8THC will likely cause you to fail a drug test. Do not use this product if you need to pass a drug test.
- This Delta 8 Flavored Drink Additive (Hurricane) can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- Our Delta 8 Flavored Drink Additive (Hurricane) is legal according to federal law and many state laws. Our Δ8THC extract is 100% derived from hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC. Krewe D8 is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory, and you assume full responsibility for all liabilities pertaining to your purchase.
All purchases require age verification for retail customers only. Please follow the Age Verification step-by-step instructions at checkout. Some purchases may require proof of photo identification. For all questions regarding this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Krewe D8 Flavor Drink retains the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, also known as the 2018 Farm Bill. Due to Δ8THC either being illegal or not explicitly legal according to state laws, this product does not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Montana, Nevada, North Dakota, Rhode Island, Utah, and Vermont.
If your state laws have been recently updated or you feel there is language supporting Δ8THC’s legality in your state, please reach out to us at email@example.com with excerpts from the bill supporting your case, as well as links to the full-text versions of your state laws for our review.